Valentine’s Day is almost herrrreee! For Dan and I, this has long been a “holiday” about appreciating each other — showing love through little “somethings.” Less about big expensive gifts, more about small, thoughtful gestures.
And especially now that I’m a new mom, I’d much rather we put our hard-earned dollars towards diapers and our vacation fund than an extravagant Valentine’s Day gift. But that doesn’t mean I want nothing. (Duh.)
So here are a few inexpensive gift ideas — all under $75 (some under $30!)
- Zella leggings ($45) – Mom life = leggings all day, every day. Whether or not I work out, rolling around with my almost 9 month old has made spending weekend days in jeans a thing of the past. Nordstrom’s Zella activewear brand is seriously my fave. Totally affordable and cute. I have these in black, and love this color, too!
- Meet me at the Barre Gym Bag ($17) – I loooove me some Pure Barre. And this gym bag is just too cute. Perfectly compact to take to work for an after-hours class.
- Rose Face Mask ($25) – I am obsessed with this face mask. Some at-home masks have made my face red or are too harsh. This one is totally relaxing — smells amazing, feels refreshing and leaves my skin feeling super-duper clean.
- Oak Letterboard ($65) – For the modern Instagram-lover, these letterboards are everywhereeeee. Plus, I love that this brand is a small, family business. It even comes packaged super cute!
- Heart Hoop Earrings ($38) – I’m normally not one for cheesy gifts, but I really love these. Perfect for a Valentine’s Day date and cute enough to wear on an ongoing basis. Yes, please!
- Gold Rimmed Glasses ($24 for four) – What girl doesn’t love drinking wine out of a gold-rimmed glass? Heck yes. So pretty and perfect for a girls night.
- Lush Cuticle Butter ($20) – My cuticles get SO. DRY. in the winter. And then I just pick at them incessantly. And then they get even worse. This stuff is what miracles are made of — slather it on at night and then wake up to magically soft fingers in the morning.
- Geometric Hanging Planter ($17) – I’m all about the succulents (especially fake ones!) This planter is so cute and would be perfect in a bedroom, office or bathroom.
- Winc Gift Box ($50) – The only thing better than a wine tasting is a wine tasting at home. Because staying in is the new going out. And this Sauvignon Blanc tasting comes with cute stemless glasses!
- Thread & Supply Fleece Vest ($59) – I got the full fleece version of this vest (here) for Christmas and am obsessed. Warm, fuzzy and totally perfect for running errands when you don’t feel like wearing a bulky coat. This vest is an equally cute version perfect for spring as the temps warm up.